Knocked-down while leaving a car

#1 2009-08-27 10:25:20
Mike

2009-08-27

Knocked-down while leaving a car

When I was leving a car from the driver's side I was knocked down by another car. I was hospitalized and I have back problems till now. I am not able to walk and doctors say that the full recovery is not possible. I am broken down as I lost my job. My life has completly changed. I can't play with children and my wife has to take two jobs to support family and pay my treatment. Is it mine or driver's fault?Do I have right to claim?

#2 2015-11-21 12:31:27
Silina

- ???we reached the osvtrbaeion deck, I noticed plenty of persons on romantic dates, and 1 man even looked like he might propose to his girlfriend right here. That is the best place to

#3 2016-10-17 08:04:55
Cheyanna

that, in his opinion, MC would benefit at playing at a lighter weight. So until you use actual PROOF or EVIDENCE give the whole lazy/bad work ethic a break. Unlike you i’ve brought facts to the table to show you how he is&8n#217;t lazy

#4 2017-02-08 07:51:06
Margery

Admiring the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you present. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.VA:F [18.p5_90.]6lease wait...VA:F [1.6.5_908](from 0 votes)