asda shelves stacked to high

#1 2016-05-08 12:55:15
james

asda shelves stacked to high

i was in my local asdas shopping in a shopping cart as im disabled,i was nearly finished my shopping ,got the to washing liquid aisle. At the end of the aisle SURF LIQUID was on special offer so i went for that and the one my wife uses was at the top and this was reachable for me ,but the surf came in boxes of 9 or 12 ,three at the front ? ? ? and three or four deep. And there was another row of boxes of surf on top of the that .So they were stack two high. So it should have been safe to take the middle bottom one,know that the boxes the surf was in were supporting each other and not the surf bottles, but in wasn't ,three or four from the top stack fell down on me and something struck my face which set OFF my TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA and caused me alot of unwanted pain,. I was it tears for ages ,i reported it to the customer service ,whom offered me first aid ,but i refused as a first aider couldnt do anything for my chronic condition when i get attacks , so a report was taken and the security person ryan logged the incident with the manager , i complained adout the shelves being dangerous she said there not and thats the way they are now stacked, and said i should ask for help more. The next day the shelves were stacked with the surf out of the boxes and in one row indiviuly

#2 2016-07-09 11:16:13
Lakisha

Your story was really intaimofrve, thanks!

#3 2017-11-17 16:43:02
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.