Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2017-07-01 06:42:01

New member

Yes, of course, you can claim compensation for the injuries your daughter suffered. After all when you the fees for her school plus security deposit then it's their duty to take care of each and every child. So, I will advise you should make a claim asap.

#2 2016-04-26 13:36:23
Accident Injuries Group

New member


We will make sure you receive compensation for your injuries. Pls email us your contact number. Our solicitor will get in touch with you ASAP.

#3 2016-01-28 12:46:35
pi claims

New member

Hi make a claim about a personal injury, including criminal injuries, other injury . seek specialist advice from an experienced adviser, Call Toll_free Number +440203 700 1814. Get connected to a Pro.
You Can Claim Up to:
Knee injury: 4,300 to 70,700
Back Injuries: 200 to 118,300
Eye Injury: 1620 to 197,500
Leg injuries: up to 6,700 to 100,000

#4 2014-05-23 13:16:25

New member

Do you pay for her school? Did you pay for her wrist to be fixed? What compensation are you after exactly

#5 2010-12-22 12:00:34

New member

Mandy - it sounds to  me as though the school have been negligent in allowing wire to be left in such a dangerous way. Normal rules about taking care etc do not apply to children and so I think your daughter is likely to recover compensation for her injuries.

You should seek advice from a solicitor.

#6 2010-03-04 16:57:08

New member

Hi, i'm sorry to hear about your daughter's injury. Yes i think it is possible for you to make a claim, but i need some more details about the accident to be sure.

#7 2010-03-01 16:20:17

New member

I had a call from my daughters school today telling me she'd had a fall and needed to go to hospital. I got her to the hospital they did an xray and we found out she had broken her wrist. We later learned that she had tripped over some wire that had been left by work men. Would we be able to claim against the school for this? Thanks Mandy.