Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2018-02-02 11:40:58

New member

Hi Cris,

I am sorry to hear about your accident.

You can claim accident at work via Accident & Injury Claims 24 - they have good solicitors and work on no win no fee basis.

#2 2018-02-01 12:02:04

New member

The two-line description couldn't clear the scene of your case, so I would advise you to contact a specialized personal injury lawyer like shiresLaw.

#3 2017-11-17 10:41:54
John C.

New member

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal hes a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.

#4 2017-11-16 19:06:44

New member

I cut my hand on a grinder at work the company has never done  the abrasive wheels course with me should they have made me use the grinder without it