Latex allergy

Disrespect to the emploees health can lead to successful claims . The nurse form british hospital become allergic to the latex due to the fact that she was made to use it permanently. Unfortunately, this bad allergy was the reason why the nurse had to abadon her career.

The nurse, 37-year old mother of two said: "I'll probably never be able to work again. I can't go anywhere near rubber such as elastic bands and pencil tops. I live with a life-threatening condition and I have had to give up a job I loved."

The fact thet the impact of this type of allergy is huge and causes breathing problems and anaphylaxic shock which can be life-threatening heelped to win this case. Employers should respect the helth of their workers and provide them with no-latex and non-allegic glows.

Source: http://www.docstoc.com